Saturday 21 May 2011

Decision Made.

I am not going anywhere - yet.  I have really struggled to play enough qualifying events to really make a run.  I hate playing a 40 seater tournament with only 1 prize, I have not got the time to qualify to the bigger satellites and maybe, just maybe, I aint good enough,

                                              
Either way, I am pretty disappointed in the whole episode.
                                              
I considered going to play some lesser events but seems to be pointless and a bit disjointed from the actual object goal I was aiming for.

I have been spiralling out of control due to the disappointments on failing my mission. 
                                              
Not to the point of losing my BR because I haven't, but I have no motivation to play whatsoever.  When I am playing, I am playing some weird crappy HU or even Omaha.  (1st time came 30th from 400 and won $13 - WooHoo)

I have spent more time coaching my boy who came 40 something in a 1500 player tournament which he satellite freerolled into.  He won $12+ for no outlay.  I did not help him at any point so he is coming on very nicely.
        
                                                                      

For now I guess I am off to the land of Mickey Mouse for the next couple of weeks, then a weeks holiday in the UK.  Hopefully when that is done my appetite will be whetted once more and I can figure out some new goals and get back too it.

So - For now MISSION FAILED.
 
I appreciate everybody who has followed and given their input, positive or negative.  I cannot think of a good reason to continue boring you with the odd graph and bad luck story every week or so, so I guess I am signing off for now.

Look out for me on the SS leaderboards as I have not drifted to far off of the $5 - $15 9man SNG table so hopefully i'll make it back up there.

When I can think of a good enough reason to darken your doors again, I will hit you up.  Good luck at the tables all.

No comments:

Post a Comment