Wednesday 10 August 2011

You still here!

Ok, I see my blog is still getting visitors without any additions since prior to the WSOP.

So, I thought I would hit you all up with an update.  Obv I missed the WSOP and I actually did not play that much what with Black Friday and all.  I have had too migrate to stars as this really is the only option I can find for the traffic I need.  I heve never really liked Stars which is probably due to playing there years ago, being terrible and being taken for all my money most of the time.

  ALL IN


I only really started to put in some real volume a coupe of weeks ago and my Stars aim is to maintain Platinum star status this year and go for supernova next year.  After a good start I had a 30+ game downswing which really hurt and got me asking questions again but I have since put it right back on track. I have added HEM to my arsenal finally, but I am not sure it is going to be much help for now.    Even at 12 tabling right now, I dont have enough time to look at all the relevant figures.  Maybe when I am a bit more conversant with it, I will use it more effectively.


The big news is I'm going to get me some coaching.  While, I think that I am competant at the stakes and games I play, I still feel I could make good use of some professional coaching.  While it will eat into my profits short term - long term it's a no brainer.

Long term aim.  Fully Pro by the end of 2012 and maybe doing a bit of coaching myself.  I am changing my hours around at work to assist with stuff at home which coincidentally will give me more grindng time.



I am going to try and get more active on the forums.  I must get rid of the "What if I sound like a knob" attitude.

I will prob blog once a week for now and let you know how i'm going and to keep my focus.  So if nobody is listening then it will still be a good tool for me.

Good Luck
P.S - Anybody got any idea when I might see my Full Tilt money again?

No comments:

Post a Comment