Sunday 12 February 2012

Dead!!





Well after a year or so this blog is dust.  After an improving start to this month, it is things less than my poker performance that have given me enough ammunition to just say "BOLLOX".

Firstly TAPP got buried this week, when I was threatened with prosecution for something I did in the pursuit of humour (which some people are obviously lacking)
I cannot go into detail about what I did or who too (but it did make me piss myself laughing) otherwise I will get my collar felt by the law.
FOR ANYBODY APPROACHED OR AFFECTED BY TAPP - IT WAS MEANT IN JEST!
(If you had replied to my original polite request I would not have hounded you).

Secondly, I got mugged off staking someone again this month.  Now while it was only for a small amount, I am losing faith in human trust and will now try to shut myself away from the big outdoors when I can, including this blog.

I need to get my head down, keep my game intact whilst working to improve and catch up to those elite players in my field like abarone68 and simplicity8.  Maybe I need to get an 8 in my name.


A round of applause and a big thank you to all my readers since this began.  It has helped keep my head in the game at times and I have enjoyed the journey which will continue.  But for now at least I will try to get it done quietly.

Good luck at the tables

No comments:

Post a Comment