Saturday 4 February 2012

Shocking

Well, the year could not have started off worse really.  When it really matters and I need to make some $$$ I hit my first losing month since records began over a year ago, Meh.  (By the way I still have not figured out what "Meh" actually means but the internet kids use it a lot and i'm trying to keep it street so Meh).

These were my targets -

1500 games- Any SNG type.

12 hours study -Mainly in HEM but also finish Moshman HU book.

Blog each weekend - This is enjoyable and helps me focus from week to week.

15 Fitness sessions - I would like to think I have gained a few pounds over Christmas but if truth be known, the last nine months have contributed to me being at my heaviest weight ever and at the age of 37, if I don’t get it gone now, it will probably be here forever. As I am struggling to reach round to wipe my own arse, I had to add it.

Profit target $1500. - I don’t usually aim for cash targets but as this money will now be feeding my family, I have included it as a necessity.


And my results were -

1100 games.  400 short and 600VPP short of Platinum, basically due to a couple of sick days I had in the last couple days of January.  You dont get paid for being sick in this job.

Easily completed 12 hours+ of study while I was tutoring and alone.  Got about 12 pages of the Moshman book read though Meh.

Blogged each weekend but I think one was late

Fitness sessions 0 - However on a side note I did eat less, loss about 7lbs and can now comfortably wipe my own arse without having to do a girlie under wipe.

Profit $0  Actually -$136

I am pretty disgusted with myself really and another month like that and there is no doubt I will be full-time back at work before the summer.  Looking over my results, IF I had stuck to my games (9 and 18man) I would have been in profit albeit only slightly but the 45's and 180's (which I have never played before) absolutely killed me.

So a re-focus required for February which has already seen me start to lose and add in HU games.  Now I am semi-pro I just think I can win wherever I sit down and I need to shake this quick.  With only 29 days in Feb and Stars being down for a day already I will be missing number targets again, unless I can hit some rungood and playgood and start to 10 or 12 table.

Anyways to the serious stuff TAPP.

These are the feelers I have put out in the last week or two.

Vanessa Selbst-

You study law and hate the police how does that work?

i like justice and seeing the law upheld, and the police rarely follow the law? what's hard to understand?

Police don't uphold the law? What is your experience with them that makes you say that? Contradictory I think.


So @VanessaSelbst gets on the leaderboard for the reply for 5pts BUT, she is deducted a point for just being stupid and living such an imbalanced life.
If anybody can be bothered to read the bullshit links she attached feel free but I didnt think it warranted my time.



1st place

Devilfish

5pts
2ndSelbst4pts

3rd 

Daniel Negreanu

Minus 50pts

JRB +
Matusow

Minus 50pts

Doyle Brunson

Minus 50pts


Mike Matusow-
I just finished reading your autobiography V good read, just wondered if u could score me some blow when I am next in town.

Sorry I should have spoke in code. Can you bring your mate Charlie up to my room, one Henry should do it n I'll drop u a 2.

No reply from the Mouth, maybe he was in the middle of a transaction.


JRB
I think is an ignorant jackass, seems to ignore anyone but his friend and hates the English too I guess

I predict that will have to suck his backer off again and swallow his load before he gets his BR reload

sucks AT poker and sucks TO PLAY poker. A good cover for Gay Monthly magazine I reckon

A friend of mine @stowjonpoker tried to help me out with JRB, but nothing could get a rise out of him just like his BR never rises either I guess.


Negreanu-
Why all the hating of FTP peeps. What have they done to you? Small misunderstanding.

This geezer is a mute to most of his fans in twitterland.


Phil Hellmuth-
Did you tell him if he runs into some bad luck he should cus some1 out and curl up into a ball and everything will be ok.

This one was in reply to Phil having a "This is what life is all about" chat with his boy. 

Going hell for leather with TAPP this week, if I can find a way to migrate from twitter and contact them via other means I may try that - e-mail, phone.  Any ideas let me know.
Sorry no pics this week due to being in anger mode over my poor month.  When I cheer up a bit i'll add some nice pics for you.

Good luck everybody

No comments:

Post a Comment