Sunday 18 December 2011

Good week and almost ready for the leap..

A good week at the tables in an unexpected format has been a welcome feeling as we run towards Christmas and a couple of weeks of minimal poker as I get back to family times.

Almost entirely 18mans and the first time I have played them, so suffice to say, i'll be sticking with them for the foreseeable.  The good news is that I dont see some of the names in these games that send fear up my spine.  Yes, you Mr abarone68, although your Canadien crew TimmyOx and N0BigDeal pop up a bit too often too.  Sick of seeing this at my tables 



Whilst I enjoy the way these boys play and learning from them, I am usually happy to see them playing somewhere else.

I am spending more time with a couple of students I have at the minute and enjoying that especially as they have some good potential, hopefully post some graphs early next year when their results really kick in.

It should be a quiet couple of weeks pokerwise as I scale it down over Christmas so I can go hell for leather in January.  My work is almost sorted and it should be January 1st when I get to work 9 days per month and aim to use poker profits to feed my family.  (Hope they eat well over Christmas).

I doubt I will blog on Christmas day, unless something insane happens, so
Have A Merry Christmas guys and girls, hope the big fat guy in the red suit brings you something nice.  I'll take some rungood if you read this big guy.


You should be so lucky!!!
See you at the tables.

No comments:

Post a Comment