Saturday 10 December 2011

BIG News

Well, if you have not already heard.  My time with my Team MOSHMAN coach came to an end and I was promptly offered a position on the coaching team as their newest coach.



Needless to say, I snapped their hand off and I am now a bonafide coach, way before I planned to be.  And if Team MOSHMAN think that I have the knowledge and capabilities to bring something to their stable of coaches then that is enough of a tick in the box for me.

So - check this out -  http://www.doubleagentpokercoaching.com/ I am going to see if I can grow a stable of students to get my coaching off to the biggest and best start that I possibly can.  If truth be told, I really enjoy coaching and while it is probably never going to be as profitable as playing. it comes with a lot less stress and worry and more of a warm fuzzy feeling.

So massive changes in my plans this week and what do you think happened to my game with that vote of confidence, I must have been unplayable right?  You could not be more wrong, I am in the middle of the longest losing streak I have encountered for a long time, and I don't seem to be able to get out of it.  Same old story, I have not won a flip for an eternity, I have not outdrawn anybody in a big pot for the same length of time, and playing poker sucks again.  So as I start to ask people to trust in my abilities my form takes a turn for the worse. 



Fortunately we are coming to the end of the year.  I say this because the leaderboards on Sharkscope hold a lot of weight and accountability in the poker world.  While at the beginning of the year I was all over them (well the $15 9man ones, anyway), the middle of the year saw me concentrate my focus onto the satellites for the WSOP and with Black Friday, I ended playing them under that screen name altogether. 
Having set up my new home on Stars, I have no doubt, I will be in the top half of the leaderboard again, if not all the way at the top. Plus this time I will have a nice Team MOSHMAN Coach badge next to my name.

I have made an offer of some free Hand Histories on The Hendonmob.com so you can see how by  following this link http://www.thehendonmob.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=41990

Time to go make some of this money back before I get too many students.  Lucky I got some rest last weekend huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment