Thursday 28 April 2011

Interview out.

My interview with http://www.davegambler.com/ is out now.  Think it reads OK let me know.

I now have the legendary Kathy Leibert following me on twitter.

Thats not her, come on google imagesThats better.

Things are on the up but still no seat.  I declined any payment for the interview, instead asked to pass on any monies to the Cancer Research charity.  The interview has also been forwarded to a well known poker magazine who may publish it, so the word is out big time and i'm going to look a bit of a knob if I dont get to Vegas now.
I have decided the trip should have a larger meaning than just little old me off to Vegas on a jolly so IF there are any profits then Cancer Research will get a healthy cut.
I am also wondering if one of the bigger sites might want to put me into a smaller event at the WSOP whereby we can put all profits to the charity.  Some need a good press right now.  If anybody has any good contacts let me know and i'll get hassling.

In case anybody is wondering, YES, like many, my close family as well as extended family have had numerous run ins with the big C,  mostly happy endings but not all i'm afraid.  My sister-in-law is running the New York City Marathon in November, so if anybody has any big wins and is feeling generous then you could donate through her to Cancer Research - http://mskcc.convio.net/site/TR?px=1974408&pg=personal&fr_id=1460&et=YoUnEjFFxduJKVPOKB3aqw..&s_tafId=12204

Good Luck Lisa, rather you than me.

I am looking to book my Vegas flight after this weekend, mayber Thursday but I have a couple of good chances at bagging my seat first, one is the survivor contest live, and the other a 1 seat in 10 final on PKR on Wednesday (if I can get time off work - and only 11 played this week).  So still plugging on.  Looking forward to the start of the new month so I can get focused again, but having a few days off to spend with family and freshen up my live game.

Glad the payments have started to get sorted in America, lets hope they can get you all playing again ASAP.

Good Luck all.

No comments:

Post a Comment