Monday 7 November 2011

OMG

I cannot write while I feel this way.  My poker friend who I am coaching seems to be coming along nicely, while OMG my game seems to be falling apart.  Had a 3 day problem with the internet which needed 4 British Telecom engineers to have an input, even if 3 of them were on the phone in India somewhere and I could not understand much of what they were talking about.
All fixed and I set about putting in more volume than ever before, bring on a downswing which has been the biggest for a while and for some reason more painful than usual, especially as I am on the brink of cutting my hours at work to grind more, as my first step to quitting all together.

So all in all, not a great time to be writing about the joys of my life.  Its bloody cold outside, the Mrs is working nights so I have the kids all day while she sleeps and I am bloody miserable.  I even drank alcohol tonight which I usually only do at Christmas every couple of years.

Screw google images, screw poker for the rest of the night and why the hell do I have to wait until 130am to watch Monday night NFL.  Can you guys put it on a couple of hours earlier so we can watch it at a half reasonable time.  I have got so much to moan about right now - Depressed.

If any of you people out there see me in the next week or so (doubtful as I am stuck at home with kids most of time) feel free to shoot me or just walk up and kick me square in the balls, it will cheer me up.

Hopefully i'll be back soon with some cheerier stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment