Sunday 20 November 2011

Storm before the storm

Im already getting nervous, even before my wages are cut and my families well being relies on a few games of cards.
I am putting together some plans and ideas so that the transition can go as smooth as possible.  On a basic level it is thinking about my targets that will get me the $$$ through the door.  I really need to work out the best ( and cheapest) way to withdraw my $$$ and move it about.  I usually go through moneybookers or skrill as it is now known and a bank card, but it has been a while since I have taken any money out of stars and I dont want to get stung with crappy exchange rates etc.

My bankroll is moving nicely towards having enough to play in the $30 games but after a few games in them tonight and the importance of maintaining a reasonable ROI, I am thinking right now that I wont progress straight away and rather bide my time until I have completed a few successful months working semi pro at this game.

I think my proper working hours will probably change around Christmas sometime, so I am hoping I can get serious around January time and make my first cash out at the end of that month.  So if it is January, I will be aiming for,
2000+ games, of which I plan on playing 10% of those at the $30 level and the rest at $15.  This averages out at 66 games a day.  I feel comfortable with that number and hopefully in time i'll see that I can play a lot more than this.  Playing this many would enable me to get Supernova on Stars which affords some nice $$$ bonuses along the way, about $5700.  With a 30% increase in VPPs, this would increase that by another $2600, so i'll be aiming for that as the year goes on.  $8300 before my profits kick in sounds like a good start and something to build on.

I have cut back on my clothing allowance and i'll be stocking up on extra underwear so I can sit around the house most of the day in them.
I have taken note of Daniel Negreanus set up and i'll be employing an assistant, I will set her up a twitter account which will be @Motherinlaw.  I am not a vegan so @Motherinlaw will be making some egg and bacon rolls for me while she looks after the kids whilst I play.  @Motherinlaw is amazing and I guess i'll be seeing a lot more of her soon.

I guess I should make time to get to the gym to huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment