Sunday 8 January 2012

Off and walking

I will now be feeding the family with some of my poker roll as I am now fully part time working which means 3 days working then 6 off.  Some calender weeks I'll be working 1 day others I'll be working 3.  The first week of January was a work 3 of them week so I am quite happy with the volume of games I have got in as hopefully this will be somewhere near the lower end.



272 games is the most positive I can be, while 5% ROI is not to be sniffed at, I am aiming a little higher and when you break it down into sessions you can see it was just one massive shocker that let me down.




Anyhow, I got to thinking that a continuous blog of "Oh, look at this graph" and "wow, look how good/bad I am" will get pretty boring pretty quickly for you reading and for me writing.  So this week I am introducing the new segment -- Drum roll please --


 

TAPP - (Also known as Tilt A Poker Pro)

Over the last year and my various ramblings, I have picked up Kathy Leibert as a follower on twitter, passed freaky e-mails backward and forward with Ashley Hames, conversed on the WWW with the likes of abarone68 and had a skype session with Collin MOSHMAN himself.  However when I sent pictures away to get signed for my boys Birthday to Negreanu and Esfandiari, I got nothing back.  In fact Antonio sent back my return postage money of £5 while I can only presume Daniel will be using my $5 to enter the $Million event is OZ.  So I got to thinking who else could I get to know or even PISS OFF maybe if I really put some effort in.  Thus TAPP was born.

I will be targetting some of the biggest names in poker to see if I get ignored, laughed at, ridiculed or abused and I'll keep scores for each one.  The point system will go as follows.

1 Point - If I get a retweet
5 Points - If I get a nice reply to whatever I say/send anywhere (twitter, e-mail etc)
10 Points - If I get offered to meet up for a drink.
-10 Points  - If I get blasted with swear words and abused
-25 Points - If they threaten physical violence or to call the police on me.
-50 Points - If I get ignored repeatedly

I will keep a league table and see who is the 2012 TAPP winner of the year.

1st Pros entering the game will be
Doyle Brunson @TexDolly,


Daniel Negreanu @RealKidPoker

and Jean-Robert Bellande @BrokeLivingJRB.
 
They all look like they will be easy to piss off, apart from JRB here.
I understand some may have busy periods in the next few months, but I have all year so we will see what happens. 
Mostly I will be using twitter so if you want to follow you can catch me on @DoubleAgent22, if not I will update TAPP every so often on this blog.

For now, thats it.  I have 6 days off to win some $$$ before returning to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment